Once we finish a trip, we like to recap our favorite things or most memorable times. Hawaii gets its own list.
John and I agree, we will most remember:
* The friendly locals on both Pohnpei and Kosrae and how little they have yet seem happy.
* Our simple room with the breathtaking oceanview at The Village in Pohnpei.
* Swimming with the Mantas in Pohnpei.
* The pepper in Pohnpei as well as the green tangarines and limes in Kosrae.
* The tour car in Kosrae with no brakes ~ he had to use the parking brake to stop.
* Touring the Copra Factory in Majuro.
Once we got to Hawaii, our favorites had a lot to do with resettling after the island hopping:
* Visiting with good friends: Perry, Sally and Mindy
* Sitting under the stars, listening to the Brothers Cazimero
* Dinner at “Spices” restaurant ~ everything was so yummy!
* Doing our laundry after our island-hopping ~ it felt like everything was wet and sandy.
* The Hawaii papayas and mangoes ~ no other comes close to the Hawaii grown taste!
Next stop: Long Beach, California