After a vacation, it’s tradition that we list our top 5 things about the trip. We went to Oahu for a quick three-day trip and here’s our Oahu top five:
1) Snorkeling at Shark’s Cove on the North Shore. The ocean is calm in the summer and we got to the cove early enough to get a prime spot on the beach. The snorkeling was fun and being back in the pacific ocean felt fabulous.
2) Spending time with our friends, The Karamaths and The Petersons. Always great to see Army family again.
3) Parasailing with Hawaiian Parasail Inc ($62 per person and $30 for their photos) in Waikiki:
4) Paddleboarding in Haleiwa, lots of turtles in the river/bay:
5) Driving along the North Shore ~ checking out all the beaches such as Sunset and Waimea Bay. For a few days, I was no longer a Displaced Beachbum. I will never tire of being on a beautiful beach!